Saturday, June 12, 2010

FEEDBACK REQUEST

Till now I've used this blog to tell you things. Who I am to tell you anything is a good question, but we're all tellers in the age of the blog.

This time I'm asking you to tell me something. I'd like you to let me know if you're reading this thing. I know that Wes Richards reads it, but I have no idea whether, by now, anyone else does.

Someone informed me at one point that she tried to post a comment and wasn't able to. Possibly the same thing has happened to others. So let me give you my email address. You needn't say more than "Hello." But if you have a comment or a question, that's fine, too. I won't reply unless you ask me to, and I won't retain your address without your volunteered permission.

I'm at jwg16801@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment